Danielle Beinstein is back on the podcast today, with her signature wisdom and insight. Corinne and Danielle converse about living life in the present, and from the heart, in an increasingly digital society.
Danielle shares her lived experience of coming home to herself, and peeling back layers of conditioning and coping mechanisms to reveal her deepest core. It’s a real and enriching conversation for anyone looking to have deeper authenticity in their lives.
Corinne and Danielle discuss:
- staying in questions rather than answers
- how Danielle anchors in the questions
- changes in perspective with rapid technological progress
- the idea of the 4th way
- the toddler way of being
- living in "constructs upon constructs"
- Danielle mourning for cities
- the digital experience versus the lived experience
- the pressure to evolve out of our humanness
- the concept of seeking salvation
- the energetics of fall & winter
- Danielle's practice of ritualizing the third place
- changing relationship to travel vs rooting
- thick travel vs thin travel a la Chris Arnade
- Danielle's journey leaving los angeles
- where Danielle finds her core self
- Fatal Conveniences by Darin Olien
- learning to listen to the inner soul calling
- Danielle's containers and how to work with her
Thank you so much for listening to The Soft Focus podcast. As a small business, everyone at TSF and Late Bloomer Ranch sincerely appreciates your support. Don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know what you think of the episode, who else you would like to hear from, and how this podcast finds you.
Please drop us a line @latebloomerranch on Instagram, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org