Since launching The Soft Focus Podcast, we’ve received some questions about Late Bloomer Ranch, and the way we farm in the Tetons. Well, this episode is the answer to those questions!
I, Corinne, get interviewed by Late Bloomer Ranch foreman, Elliana Araujo.
We have a deep conversation about the underlying principles that shape life on the ranch.
- How Corinne got started in agriculture
- The birth of Late Bloomer Ranch
- Why animal agriculture
- Life as first generation, and woman farmer
- Gender roles in agriculture
- Nutrition and local food
- What role labeling plays in sustainable food production
- The future of Late Bloomer Ranch
- The importance of honoring humans as part of farms
- Nurturing workplace relationships
- Finding purpose in the work
- And more
Thank you for listening! And now, we would love to hear from you. Please drop us a line @latebloomerranch on Instagram, or via email email@example.com